Visiting Scholar in the Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering at Colorado School of Mines
Assistant Professor, Hohai University, China
PhD, Municipal Engineering from Harbin Institute of Technology, China (2014)
MS, Environmental Science & Engineering from Harbin Institute of Technology, China (2010)
BS, Environmental Engineering from Harbin Institute of Technology, China (2008)
Jie Yu is an assistant professor at Hohai University, and is currently a visiting scholar at the Colorado School of Mines. Her research interests include the design, synthesis and application of novel and low-cost catalysts for conversion of lipid-rich feedstocks to liquid fuels, and reduction of toxic oxyanions in groundwater.
- Jing Zhang, Bo Sun, Xiaohong Guan*, Hui Wang, Hongliang Bao, Yuying Huang, Junlian Qiao, Gongming Zhou. Ruthenium nanoparticles supported on CeO2 for catalytic permanganate oxidation of butylparaben. Environmental Science & Technology. 2013, 47 (22), 13011-13019.
- Jing Zhang, Bo Sun, Xinmei Xiong, Xiaohong Guan*. Removal of Emerging Pollutants by Ru/TiO2 Catalyzed Permanganate Oxidation. Water Research, 2014, 63, 262-270.
- Jing Zhang, Bo Sun, Yuying Huang, Xiaohong Guan*. Catalyzing the oxidation of sulfamethoxazole by permanganate using molecular sieves supported ruthenium nanoparticles. Chemosphere. 2015, 14，154-161.
- Jing Zhang,* Mengyan Chen and Liang Zhu*. Activation of persulfate by Co3O4 nanoparticles for orange G degradation. RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 758-768.
- Jing Zhang,* Mengyan Chen and Liang Zhu*. Activation of peroxymonosulfate by iron-based catalysts for orange G degradation: role of hydroxylamine. RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 47562-47569.
- Jing Zhang, Bo Sun, Xiaohong Guan*. Oxidative removal of bisphenol A by permanganate: Kinetics, pathways and influences of co-existing chemicals. Separation and Purification Technology. 2013, 107, 48-53.
- Jing Zhang, Ying Zhang, Bo Sun, Xiaohong Guan*. Ru(III)-catalyzed permanganate oxidation of aniline at environmentally-relevant pH. Journal of Environmental Sciences-China. 2014, 26, 1395-1402.
- Jing Zhang, Xiaohong Guan*. Ru(III)-Catalyzed Permanganate Oxidation of Bisphenol A. Desalination and water treatment. 2014, 52(22-24), 4592-4601.
- Jing Zhang*, Ruijia Zhang, Ying Gao, Ying Zhang. Ruthenium hydroxide supported on activated alumina for catalytic permanganate oxidation of aniline. Desalination and water treatment. 2016, 57(37), 17355-17366.
- Bo Sun, Jing Zhang, Juanshan Du, Xiaohong Guan*. Reinvestigation of the Role of Humic Acid in the Oxidation of Phenols by Permanganate. Environmental Science & Technology. 2013, 47(24), 14332-14340.
- Liping Liang, Jing Zhang, Pian Feng, Cong Li, Yuying Huang *, Bingzhi Dong, Lina Li, Xiaohong Guan*. Occurrence of bisphenol A in surface and drinking waters and its physicochemical removal technologies. Frontiers of Environmental Science & Engineering. 2015, 9(1): 16-38.
- Juanshan Du, Bo Sun, Jing Zhang, Xiaohong Guan*. Parabola-Like Shaped pH-Rate Profile for Phenols Oxidation by Aqueous Permanganate. Environmental Science & Technology. 2012, 46, 8860-8867.
- Xinmei Xiong, Bo Sun, Jing Zhang, Jimin Shen, Jialing Li, Xiaohong Guan*. Activating persulfate by Fe0 coupling with weak magnetic field: Performance and mechanism. Water Research. 2014, 62: 53-62.
Colorado School of Mines, Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, 1500 Illinois St., Golden, CO 80401.